OASYS Oral Appliance Berkeley
Berkeley Dentist Dr. Fred Pockrass
The OASYS Oral/Nasal Airway System™ is the first dental device for Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome (UARS) that treats the two major causes of sleep disordered breathing by addressing upper airway resistance in the nasal region and blockage in the throat region. The OASYS is FDA approved as a medical device in two separate classifications (1) As a mandibular repositioner for treatment of snoring and sleep apnea and (2) As a nasal dilator for improved ease of breathing.
The OASYS treats both vulnerable areas of the upper airway with one patented system while strengthening the throat area by pulling the lower jaw and tongue forward to prevent the tongue from blocking the airflow and strengthening the throat against collapse.
The Benefit of Mandibular Advancement to the Snoring & OSA Patient is enhanced with Nasal Dilation and Tongue Training!
- Easy Mandibular Advancement and Retraction with Patient-Friendly Locking System
- Nasal Dilators to Improve Nasal Breathing
- Optional Lingual Tongue Repositioning / Training Buttons for Increased Benefit to Moderate/Severe OSA Patients
- Maximum Tongue Space & Freedom of Movement
- MM Scale to Track Mandibular Position.
- The Recommended Oral Appliance for UARS – Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome