Dental Packages Berkeley
All Transcendentist® Appointments Include Our Spa Services:
- Complimentary Tea and Spring Water
- Color-therapy glasses during your treatment
- Noise cancelling headphones. Bring your own music to plug in!
- A relaxing foot massage
- Cozy Polartec blankets and booties
- A hot, organic-cotton towel infused with the Transcendentist® scent
- Soothing videos of planet Earth
- A guided Green Office Tour
New Client Experience
Welcome to our practice! Meet your partners in transforming the dental experience, and achieving your best state of dental wellness. This is our most popular package. It includes:
- A “Getting to Know You” consultation
- A full tour of your mouth with a miniature video-camera
- Any necessary digital images (our technology uses 75 to 90% less radiation)
- Oral Cancer screening
- Periodontal evaluation and a gentle, thorough cleaning
- Hygiene coaching and continuing care recommendations
- A comprehensive exam with the doctor
- Treatment plan and consultation
Whiten and Enlighten Package
Experience how you can “Discover your inner smile”™ with the latest in spa whitening, ancient meditation modalities, and relaxation. Prepare to leave behind the worries of the day and settle into one of our chairs, made of specially designed material that molds to the contours of your body. Prepare to see your smile brighten an average of eight shades in just one session with our Boost™ in office whitening service. Prepare to be asked if you just returned from vacation, got younger, found inner peace.
This package includes:
Complimentary tea and spring water
Cozy Polartec™ blankets and booties
A 20 minute foot massage
Color therapy glasses
Meditation and ‘brain-tuning’ CDs and Bose® noise-canceling head phones
Custom-made home whitening trays to help maintain your new smile.
A hot towel, made of organic cotton, infused with the Transcendentist® scent, JoySence™, created exclusively for us by noted natural perfumer, Mandy Aftel. (also check out www.artisannaturalperfumers.org)
Before and after photograph of the New You!
(Please note: teeth must have been professionally cleaned no more than 30 days before whitening.)